Yesterday and today were the big days.
Initially my consultant thought that the installation could be done in one day. But around 9:00 pm yesterday she realized that it would probably be best if we split the installation up into 2-days. She went until 12:00 a.m. yesterday and I went back at 8:00 a.m. this morning for her to finish. She finished at 11:30 a.m.!
It was a long process but the thought of the end result made it easier to get through.
Below are some photos charting my progress.
This is a picture before the big chop. In this photo I have approximately 9 inches of air dried hair.
This photo was taken right after the big CHOP! My hair was cut down to approximately 4 inches.
The next day after the big chop. I did a wash, gel and go for this one.
Here's another wash, gel and go :-)
Finally - MY SISTERLOCKS :-)
Here's another sisterlock picture, taken right after my consultant finished.
When I got home, I set them on perm rollers using "mists" of water only. I will post pictures of the results tomorrow.